I'm not invested enough to use my PC. Plus, I am literally using a very powerful portable computer with a host of features that replaces the other very powerful portable computer that I used to get through university.
The mobile layout of the forums is honestly seizure inducing, its "graphic design is my passion" level badly designed. The PC forum is sleek and easy to navigate, there is absolutely no contest.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use my Nintendo DS.
I'm not invested enough to use my PC. Plus, I am literally using a very powerful portable computer with a host of features that replaces the other very powerful portable computer that I used to get through university.
The mobile layout of the forums is honestly seizure inducing, its "graphic design is my passion" level badly designed. The PC forum is sleek and easy to navigate, there is absolutely no contest.
Well I use both PC and mobile on the forums. I’m currently on my phone right now.
Don't like to look at small screens =/
I like the big screens =)