SBMM.
I feel like I am getting very strong survivors every game. Is it working how it is supposed to or am I just being bad at the game? I wont deny that I have my days where I lose every game I play ๐
I feel like I am getting very strong survivors every game. Is it working how it is supposed to or am I just being bad at the game? I wont deny that I have my days where I lose every game I play ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got very high MMR with my very first Pinhead game even though I never won with him before
I've been playing against significantly stronger players as killers I haven't played in months and currently have a losing streak with a few killers. But nooo mmr is working perfectly I'm totally not being outmatched every game :)
Honestly it'll be very hard for us to know what SBMM is doing. I can't see why my rating is, I can't see what my opponents rating is. It could be outright broken and all that I would know is that it doesn't "feel" right.
That being said, I've been enjoying my matches, so for me it seems to be working. But I really wish I had something better to go off of, and I would like to be able to see that I'm improving.