Arguing about DBD vs. Debating topics with a level head. - thoughts?
This is a bit of a joke. please don't start arguing.
This is a bit of a joke. please don't start arguing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I admit if I sense someone isn't level-headed enough to debate with, I intend to ignore their post and move on. Not even reading it on some occassions (if they've shown previous signs of poor character earlier on). It seems a little daft to discuss something where the person mocks instead of debates, and also equally as pointless as they'll be locked into a certain headspace.
It's only happened a couple of times, but the odds are if I haven't responded to a post when that person has spoken less than civil, then I don't consider them worth talking to.
Level headed discussions are boring