Played 1 single Killer game since patch.

  • People kept vaulting things a good 1.0+ seconds after I Shock Therapy them.
  • If someone was in trouble, and I was about to M1 them, they would just teleport away and be gone.
  • I killed 2 people, then 3rd person escaped via key right in front of my face. I closed hatch, looked for 4th person, and they circled behind me and key'd through hatch. What a time to be alive.
  • Even the gens were weird:
fucky game 1.png

Not only with weirdly-close spawns, but also...

fucky game 3.png fucky game 5.png fucky game 6.png

These weird ass auras that show some kind of 2nd "spire" on the gen models that aren't actually there. And sometimes the auras fix themselves, sometimes they don't.

  • Combined with all the other glitches going on out of nowhere, including the one I witnessed on Survivor where a Dull Totem was cleansed and it was actually an active Hex Totem... (Was either Ruin or Devour, no other hexes were on the guy's build.)


What the HELL is going on with this game? Whether it's bugs pouring out of our every pore, or just generally terrible-but-intentional game design decisions... This game is toast, man.





P.S.

This is not a bug report thread. Do not use that as the excuse to close this thread.

Comments