Different skill for each killer. Same for all survivors against all killers?
So, with the new SBMM, we have a skill for each killer. But do we have the same survivor "number" facing all the killers, or our survivors also have a number against each killer?
i hope I'm making myself clear. :3
Comments
Yes, survivors share their MMR while killers have individual MMRs.
So, if I'm great against Nurses (10), and terrible against Clowns (1), I'll face Nurses and Clowns with "the same" MMR (5)?
No, which is terrible and should be changed. Twins are a perfect example of why - that killer is so weak and has such harsh counterplay, but most people that think they know what they are doing don't jump in a locker or travel in pairs to shut down any chance to snowball.
Clearly a case of a lack of practice, similar to people not jumping in a locker against Oni when they're going to go down. They shouldn't be treated the same as someone who can loop an m1 killer for days.