I really wish survivors doing nothing would at least spawn Crows
Playing on Hawkins, as Pig.
2 survivors are dead with one gen remaining. Two gens are kinda close, but one is across the map.
Yet for nearly twenty minutes, they do nothing. But walk around the map on a cycle. Eventually, I gave up patrolling and found one of them in the very corner of the map ######### walking into one of the dumb rooms of Hawkins.
I don't understand why they don't at least get crows. That's all I want. A better option would for the game to immediately end or enter EGC after like twenty minutes, but god, just nothing is incredibly infuriating.
Comments
It is infuriating and a waste of time when the last 2 survivors play hide and seek :<
I think a good solution is that Whispers activates after 10 min of nothing being done. No totems, no chests, no gens, no healing, nothing. Once the killer gets in a chase it would deactivate.
Crows another good idea tho ^^ I like it. Either way the devs should consider doing something to prevent this situation.
It reminded me of back before the EGC was introduced and the last survivor wouldn't do anything if the hatch hadn't spawned.
I think the best option would be to make the EGC after a set amount of time.