How do I un-equip a legendary skin?
Hi. I added a legendary Jonathan Byers skin to my Steve Harrington character, and now it won’t come off and let me play as Steve. Is this normal? Is there a game-sanctioned way to switch back and forth?
Hi. I added a legendary Jonathan Byers skin to my Steve Harrington character, and now it won’t come off and let me play as Steve. Is this normal? Is there a game-sanctioned way to switch back and forth?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be able to switch just as you switch regular cosmetics.
could you make a clip what happens if you try?
maybe try to switch it in the in-game store (you can select cosmetic pieces you have already purchased and then equip them in the store)
Click on a Steve head/top/bottom, it should be able to switch back to Steve