Grades mean nothing at all now. They probably went against very skilled killers and their MMR went lower while you had successful matches that raises your MMR so now you all meet in the middle. I honestly love this cause now I can try new killers without getting destroyed by sweat squads that click on your face and teabag, effectively making you want to stop using new killers lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to SBMM with MMR.
Grades mean nothing at all now. They probably went against very skilled killers and their MMR went lower while you had successful matches that raises your MMR so now you all meet in the middle. I honestly love this cause now I can try new killers without getting destroyed by sweat squads that click on your face and teabag, effectively making you want to stop using new killers lol