Hex: Plaything and Hex: Retribution are kinda fun to use together
Of course this requires Retribution to not go before you can get a hook in but I think its quite a fun build and could work well on other killers.
Of course this requires Retribution to not go before you can get a hook in but I think its quite a fun build and could work well on other killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Merciless Totem Destruction build
You could sneak in a Hex:Haunted Grounds if you don't mind one survivor not being affected by Hex:Plaything
Also Undying is silly with Plaything, making the Totem move after the survivor gets to it. Continuing the oblivious effect for a little longer.
I agree, however after trying a couple things out I found Thrill of The Hunt to work really great as well! I mean as long as they don't cleanse Thrill (which is super easy to defend since it notifies you right away) you get directly notified everytime they go to cleanse plaything and you can go get a hit in + a small bonus to BP is nice too lol
Agreed. I tried this on the PTB and it was effective. Plaything and TotH is quite amusing (provided you don't get a farm map)
Edit: I also just had a thought, I wonder how distressing and starstruck would work on him if someone picks up the box. They wouldn't want him teleporting to them.