Some flashbang bugs

necessary recreational steps

I don't know how to 100% recreate it, happens only some of the time.

Step 1 : Do enough generator progress so you get the flashbang perk

Step 2 : Craft a flashbang

Step 3 : Find a good opportunity to flashbang the killer(i.g. saving someone from killer's grasp or burning a wraith)

Step 4 : Realize that it didn't work(could be some bug with prompt showing up and action being different, but I disagree and think that the killer got(should've gotten) blinded/burned.

additional information

  • Character played - Feng Min
  • Perks played - 3 perks that don't matter and "Flashbang" perk
  • Map - Doesn't matter, but one was in Ormond and other MacMillan realm.
  • Frequency of the issue - Rare, doesn't happen often, but that might be because I don't use flashbangs all the time.


videos:

Videos(cannot add mp4, so I am zipping both of the videos).zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments