Experiences witg changing name on PS5?
Anyone changed their name on PS yet?
If yes, did anything in DBD or somewhere else break for you? Or did everything went smooth?
Keep hearing that changing your ID can cause alot of problems.
Anyone changed their name on PS yet?
If yes, did anything in DBD or somewhere else break for you? Or did everything went smooth?
Keep hearing that changing your ID can cause alot of problems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did change my name on PS but that was long before I started playing DBD.
Wish they would just let us create and change in-game nickname without needing to pay for it on console
Yes, I did a change previously on PS4. It went fine. They let you do it once for free, then it costs.
I kind of dislike how on Steam, players can just use multiple names. It seems like it makes for unnecessary anonymity and people use it to be jerks.
That is why I'm glad I'm a pc person now :)
We don't have to pay a dime to play online :)
Gone are the days of the ps3 having free online
And we get to change our name whenever we feel like it :)
When I was on ps4 I changed my name, nothing got damaged, tried the game on ps5 and everything was there.
Playstation has a page on what games it actually can have an error or something, dbd isn't in there.
I have changed my name on my other account and i have had no issues at all.