The chapters that aren't already full chapters are the only ones that deserve a "Part Two" to them imo and it seems incredibly selfish to me to want extra content from chapters that already have a survivor and a killer, especially if there's even more than that. That's just me though.
So really that narrows it down to
Ghostface
Hellraiser
Leatherface
Ash Vs. Evil Dead
L4D
Of this list I think Ghostface / Scream is the most popular and it'd be amazing to see a Woodsboro High School Campus map and a survivor like Final Girl Sidney Prescott, deputy sheriff Dewey Riley, horror movie enthusiast & fanatic Randy Meeks, or news reporter Gale Weathers.
Out of the four I really enjoy Randy Meek's character the best with the most personality- and I think it'd be an interesting dynamic to see a character from a universe where all these horror icons (Myers, Freddy, Pinhead, etc.) are all fictional and has previous knowledge of them, but is thrust into a realm where they are real and are forced to "follow the rules to survive a horror movie." Randy is the perfect character for that role as far as the survivor cast of Dead By Daylight goes.
If we get more Left 4 Dead content, it should at least be the Tank as a killer and The Sacrifice Port map, and then just have an absolute load of legendary skins. And if this happens, this would probably one of my favorite chapters in the game for sure.
I want Sally Hardesty, I want Nancy Thompson, I want a Left 4 Dead killer, I...well, I don't really care for more Resident Evil, but Ethan Winters, Jack Baker, and the Baker estate would make for one helluva part 2, I want Kirsty Cotton, I...well, again, I'm not too crazy for an Ash vs. The Evil Dead killer, but it really feels weird not having one, I want Sidney Prescott, and I want more Crypt TV skins. THough, Left 4 Dead is the most up there purely for the sake of wanting an actual killer from it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The chapters that aren't already full chapters are the only ones that deserve a "Part Two" to them imo and it seems incredibly selfish to me to want extra content from chapters that already have a survivor and a killer, especially if there's even more than that. That's just me though.
So really that narrows it down to
Of this list I think Ghostface / Scream is the most popular and it'd be amazing to see a Woodsboro High School Campus map and a survivor like Final Girl Sidney Prescott, deputy sheriff Dewey Riley, horror movie enthusiast & fanatic Randy Meeks, or news reporter Gale Weathers.
Out of the four I really enjoy Randy Meek's character the best with the most personality- and I think it'd be an interesting dynamic to see a character from a universe where all these horror icons (Myers, Freddy, Pinhead, etc.) are all fictional and has previous knowledge of them, but is thrust into a realm where they are real and are forced to "follow the rules to survive a horror movie." Randy is the perfect character for that role as far as the survivor cast of Dead By Daylight goes.
There are so many more games/characters from the re series
Bill needs a killer, give poor Bill his own killer.
If we get more Left 4 Dead content, it should at least be the Tank as a killer and The Sacrifice Port map, and then just have an absolute load of legendary skins. And if this happens, this would probably one of my favorite chapters in the game for sure.
Chapter
Nubbins and Franklin
๐
Left 4 Dead would be really awesome. That game's got so many different enemy types, surely one of them would adapt pretty well into a killer in DBD.
I want Sally Hardesty, I want Nancy Thompson, I want a Left 4 Dead killer, I...well, I don't really care for more Resident Evil, but Ethan Winters, Jack Baker, and the Baker estate would make for one helluva part 2, I want Kirsty Cotton, I...well, again, I'm not too crazy for an Ash vs. The Evil Dead killer, but it really feels weird not having one, I want Sidney Prescott, and I want more Crypt TV skins. THough, Left 4 Dead is the most up there purely for the sake of wanting an actual killer from it.