Apparently I'm a God

It's another SBMM post everybody! I know, these are kinda rare right now ๐Ÿ˜‚

But seriously, apparently they think my Level 8, two perk having Gunslinger gameplay is Godly.

I've played maybe 3 matches with him prior to the patch, and maybe only 1 went well.

So I decided I was gonna use him first when playing the SBMM system yesterday, so that I wouldn't get a bunch of sweaty survivors right?

Well what I got is a full team of Iridescent rank survivors. Full meta perks, I mean all running dead hard, borrowed time, decisive, and unbreakable. 2 with brand new part purple toolkits, an instaheal med kit, and a flashlight. Not to mention they brought 3 Haddonfield offerings. I mean full on gen rushing, sweaty tryhard SWFs.

So I was like, 'Maybe it was just because it was my first game on the new system.'

Played a few more, same thing every time. So I've come to the conclusion that, I must be a God tier deathslinger.

I switched to Pyramid head though, and he's the same in the sense that I don't have very many games on him, but way more than deathslinger. That game went a lot better though. They were less sweaty, non meta builds. 3 Escaped on their death hook which was fine. I could've killed the guy that was opening the exit gate for a 2k, but there was no need. They played well, we had some good chases, I still got a kill, and we all did about even in BP. It's a lot different than the 4k I'm used to, but I was very happy with how that game turned out.

I do think that it might be a little janky still when using killers you have no experience on.

Comments