What does ritual "STARTER=> Worship by Sacrifice" means?
There is a ritual: "STARTER=> Worship by Sacrifice" means.
How it can be done? I hang on a hook all survivors and entity took them but there is still no progress in this ritual.
There is a ritual: "STARTER=> Worship by Sacrifice" means.
How it can be done? I hang on a hook all survivors and entity took them but there is still no progress in this ritual.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Worship by Sacrifice usually requires you to sacrifice 2 survivors to the Entity with a specific killer iirc.
So it should have worked the way you described it (if you used that killer of course)
could you give a screenshot of the Daily though? I don’t know what the „STARTER =>“ means
Here it is. So what should I do to complete this ritual?
So it is not a DAILY but STARTER. And there is no specified killer to complete this ritual. Just "Complete 3 sacrifices".
So I've done this and even more than 3, but nothing happened.
I guess that’s DbD Mobile? Because I don’t even recognize that UI and there are no Starter or Weekly tasks on the regular DbD version as far as I know..
sorry but can’t help you with that (though it very much seems like it’s a bug and the progress you do doesn’t get registered..)