Spasm Glitch

After the 5.2.0 update there has been glitches when playing as survivor or Pinhead example I would be playing as survivor a few minutes into the game I try to walk it resets me back to my original spot when I'm in a chase I run to vault a window my screen pauses then resets me back before vaulting a window which causes me to lose the chase. Playing as Pinhead it would happen the same way however it's only my POV example I'm in a chase with a survivor suddenly my screen spasms out I'm in a different location on the map then I'm back in a chase then I go to other part of the map it kept happening within a minute I couldn't do much. This does happen with every match I'm in killer or survivor. My wifi has a good connection so why does this keep happening I never had a problem until after the update. I play on Nintendo switch

Tagged: Pending

Comments