Cant break pallets while lament configuration is being solved

As the cenobite I could not break a pallet while someone was solving the lament configuration. The prompt to break a dropped pallet didnt come up until i went around to the other side of it.

I was playing on the game map.

I got the notification someone was solving the box and the screen got the zappies ⚡ in the edges of the screen while in a chase and the survivor I was in chase with dropped a pallet at the top of a stairwell and i couldnt break it while i had the zappies ⚡ around the edges of my screen so i walked around to the other side of the pallet and was able to break it then.

You know the zappies ⚡ you see when you get the prompt to teleport to the box or not.

Tagged: Addressed

Comments