How do we unlock new profile pictures since I've seen a lot are locked. Is there something I missed or is this something I'm suppose to earn by being active on this forum. I'd like to unlock the cheryl avatar since I like to play her the most, or maybe trickster.
How do we unlock new profile pictures since I've seen a lot are locked. Is there something I missed or is this something I'm suppose to earn by being active on this forum. I'd like to unlock the cheryl avatar since I like to play her the most, or maybe trickster.
Just press it and scroll down and press save avatar
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just press it and scroll down and press save avatar
Thank you! I don't know why I didn't try that earlier?!
Its not really obvious, and with all of us being gamers we just assume if something is blacked out that equals locked