OK. It says to click the buy button go to the Steam page of the DLC click buy and then back out, it will register you have the DLC already in your library and you should be able to use them again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
apparently my pig is gone too??
For what I've seen commented it's a bug caused by buying bundles.
One of the technical assistants posted a series of steps to follow to solve it, let me see if I can find it.
OK. It says to click the buy button go to the Steam page of the DLC click buy and then back out, it will register you have the DLC already in your library and you should be able to use them again.
I thank you for them @adirgeforthedead !
I'm happy to help. I hope they find a way to patch it up because it seems extremely annoying.
I hadn't experienced it myself, but I was reading some info on the bugs and saw it in a different thread.
thank you
The new patch doesn't let you use the buy steam option so now i cant use the old way to fix it im out of 4 characters now till they fix it
doesn't work anymore
Is there anyone i can contact?
???
Hello! Please contact our Customer Support team and they should be able to sort this out for you:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us