Just got a PS5
It seems some of my characters are missing like I don’t own them. Anyone know how to fix this?
It seems some of my characters are missing like I don’t own them. Anyone know how to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On Playstation
All you need to do is go to the store page for the dlc and click add to library. If it only shows buy, click that and a Dropbox should appear with two choices, buy or add to library. Your characters should then appear as bought in game again.
When I changed over I had the options to add them again.