Healing bar not going up + No skill checks

Yesterday and today while healing other people I noticed the progress bar wasn’t going up. This also happened when I was healing myself with a med kit. I know the chances for skill checks when healing aren’t super high but in every instance I wasn’t getting any skill checks. I did manage to heal everyone/myself by just continuing the action but not seeing the bar move meant I didn’t know how much healing progress I’ve made and when the action was almost over when I wasn’t using a med kit.

I don’t know if this is because of Pinhead but every time this has happened I was playing against him. Also I play on Nintendo Switch so unfortunately I couldn’t save a video capture.


EDIT: I played two games against Nemesis. In the first game the bar showed progress.

DAFB7B50-0453-412B-A8CA-4EBCC779598F.jpeg


Second game I healed Nea and the bar was fine.

4AB2ED33-BA74-4B0B-A72E-EFD845FCF095.jpeg

Later on in the same game I healed Bill and the bar didn’t go up but I still healed him. Also no skill checks.

E1D6DE50-29F4-4DD8-B39E-2EA1F4B5DAC4.jpeg 55194C8D-7C69-40AB-BFBB-D9E8BB8FAC2B.jpeg


Tagged: Pending

Comments