Kate Denson so Thicc it's dangerous...

Wish I had thought to take a screen shot, but it was still early in the game.

Dat feeling when you find a Kate Denson as Killer...just cause her bum stuck out from her hiding place.

Pic Not related to what I am talking about, but a fine example of the bum that gave this poor lass away. Anyone else ever find Kate thanks to her bum?

Comments

  • No, never happened to me. The whole reason I tend to find Kate, aside from carefully looking around, is the hair glitch she suffers from.

  • No, but I love having her over my shoulder.

  • sigh Such demeaning and immature behavior posting this.

    (Right click -> Save picture as)

    I demand you take it down immediately.

  • You know its funny. DBD isn't the best looking game out there, generators look awful, but the dev team sure put some work in making that detailed :lol:
  • Sadly i have found her once or twice with this method...poor girl cant control it. It is but a Curse and a Blessing.

  • When you're on the hook, but Feng Min-aj wants to twerk!
    Let's have a 'Who Did It Better?' 

  • I find Kate with her terrible tornado hair that would slap me in the face from miles away, so I never notice her until then