Venom as a Killer?!
I have just watched the film Venom and I loved it
I just wanted to ask wouldn’t he Fit into Dead by daylight ?
I mean he is powerful and Scary
I would love it and I would buy him
What about you guys ?
Tell me what you think
Have a nice day
I just wanted to ask wouldn’t he Fit into Dead by daylight ?
I mean he is powerful and Scary
I would love it and I would buy him
What about you guys ?
Tell me what you think
Have a nice day
Comments
But seriously, he is not exactly a brutal killer, (yes he finds humans are his favorite dish, but only the ones that are bad). He is not sinister enough to be a killer, and even if he was, I don't think he would fit into the genre, as he's more of a anti-hero rather than a killer, and he's also not horror related, it's a action film. (Btw Venom is my favorite marvel movie ever, it's amazing.)
agree venom is strong and all but more of an anti hero.
if you go that path Carrnage would be much more suited for this
he is mentaly unstable beyond crazy