Queues
I was curious how bad queue times really are, so I decided to have a few afk-deranking games and take a look at some hard numbers ![]()
starting noon CEST (my time) at rank 7 till afternoon
Here the results in numbers:
1st game: queue 14 mins, actual game 7 mins , survivors tbagging/farming/trolling in front of my face: 10 mins (3man SWF, 2 event offerings)
2nd game: queue 12 mins, actual game 6 mins , survivors tbagging/farming/trolling in front of my face: 14 mins (obession DCed,laurie with a flashlight so hard afk in front of me that crows show up but left, bill vault spamming the rest of the time, 1x 2 man SWF , 2 event offerings)
3rd game: queue 15 mins, actual game 4 mins , survivors tbagging/farming/trolling in front of my face: 9 minutes (3 man SWF, 1 event offering)
4th game: queue 19 mins, actual game+trolling 35 minutes (some very special guys, in the chat afterwards too
, 3 man SWF (guess), 3 event offerings)
5th game: queue 9 minutes, actual game 3 minutes, survivors left, no trolling
(4man, no event offerings)
6th game: queue 12 mins, actual game 4 minutes, trolling 5 minutes (2x 2 man SWF I think, 2 offerings)
So, queue times are definitely not good, but they are better than I expected.
Survivors definitely use way less offerings than in the beginning of the event.
Grinding killer vials takes roughly 4 times longer than in the first few days where I farmed with the survivors (mainly because you cant fill a full vial in a single game)
Comments