Purchased new DLC and Lost tons of my characters

I stream so you guys can visit my twitch for proof but I sat in DBD with all of the killers and survivors, maxed on survivor perks with my feng having max rank perks on everything prestige one.

After purchasing Pinhead I lost 16 killers and the progress I had on them as well as 16 survivors and all the progress on them. I got all of these packs and characters with my money so this really isnt cool. Please fix this bug and return my characters and progress!

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • If your on Steam someone suggest going to the dlcs store page, click on buy but then back out and it's re-added. I can't confirm this though since I'm on PS5.

    I searched out the post I mentioned, hope this helps

    After loading into the game if you click on a character you own but currently locked and proceed to buy it through which brings up steam ingame purchase option then back out, all my characters returned

  • On Playstation

    All you need to do is go to the store page and click add to library. If it only shows buy, click that and a Dropbox should appear with two choices, buy or add to library. Your characters should then appear as bought in game again.

    Steam - I found this posted but cannot confirm it works.

    After loading into the game if you click on a character you own but currently locked and proceed to buy it through which brings up steam ingame purchase option then back out, all my characters returned

    Sorry double posted. I meant to put this on a different post lol.

  • I did this and it works! But when I exit the game and get back on it's broken again and I have to redo those steps to get my characters.