SBMM is amazing

Contrary to what a lot of people have been saying, I have personally had some really nice matches with MMR. As a low rank survivor because I never play survivor much to rank up, I have had really fun matches with only red and purple ranks (it will take me a while to get used to grades, sorry) and it feels amazing to have actually good team mates. The killers also feel my level of skill.

As killer, I tried both a stomper and Nemmy because I just got him. In both cases I didn't feel weak or too strong.

Thank you for bringing MMR.

Comments

  • I haven't had complete pub stomps or complete annihilation on my end as Killer as well.

    Most of them were mostly fair, yeah I made a few mistakes and I could've played better but it never felt bullshit or unfair if that makes sense.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I haven't had complete pub stomps or complete annihilation on my end as Killer as well.

    Most of them were mostly fair, yeah I made a few mistakes and I could've played better but it never felt bullshit or unfair if that makes sense.

    Honestly playing Nurse made me feel guilty this month. I don't play a lot and as of now I'm Gold II.

    I'm a really good nurse so it felt bad stomping those rank 14s. Now I can finally feel good because the survivors I'm facing aren't too good or too bad.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2481776#Comment_2481776

    Honestly playing Nurse made me feel guilty this month. I don't play a lot and as of now I'm Gold II.

    I'm a really good nurse so it felt bad stomping those rank 14s. Now I can finally feel good because the survivors I'm facing aren't too good or too bad.

    I also had fun Nurse and Huntress matches lately.

    Though I also may or may not have been cucked by the maps.

    Nurse on Lery's

    Huntress on Hawkins.