Killers i leveled are gone.

So about last year i got The Plague, the Clown and the Legion for free for no apparent reason. I looked it up but didnt find ANYTHING even close to this. Of course i used this opportunity to try these Killers and thought that maybe experienced players got them for free (I've been playing since a little before hag release). I leveled both legion and plague, played them a lot and even bought a skin for legion. I was prestige 1 lvl 50 on Legion and bought susie sweater skin (the one thats available for shards) and leveled plague to lvl 50 with like 15 even cakes still on her. I never touched the clown though so that doesnt really matter to me but I would like to get at least a little bit of bloodpoints back (if possible the iridiscent shards too) because i really played them a lot. They disappeared after i bought the Hellraiser DLC like 5 minutes ago.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I’ve also lost some characters out of no where this update, 6 survivors and 4 killers. I still have all their teachables, but they’re just not on my account anymore. I’ve spent at least 25M bloodpoints upgrading these characters too.

  • @GL1TCH494 said:

    I’ve also lost some characters out of no where this update, 6 survivors and 4 killers. I still have all their teachables, but they’re just not on my account anymore. I’ve spent at least 25M bloodpoints upgrading these characters too.

    On Playstation

    All you need to do is go to the store page and click add to library. If it only shows buy, click that and a Dropbox should appear with two choices, buy or add to library. Your characters should then appear as bought in game again.

    Steam - I found this posted but cannot confirm it works.

    After loading into the game if you click on a character you own but currently locked and proceed to buy it through which brings up steam ingame purchase option then back out, all my characters returned

    Please offer solutions for other platforms and I shall edit my post with the information to help others. Even better, mods pin it until the problem is resolved.

  • @GL1TCH494 said:

    I’ve also lost some characters out of no where this update, 6 survivors and 4 killers. I still have all their teachables, but they’re just not on my account anymore. I’ve spent at least 25M bloodpoints upgrading these characters too.

    well i dont even know why i got them in the first place but i wasted so much bp on them and its just really annoying