Connecting Steam and Stadia accounts to BHVR account

Hi,

i know there have been problems with the linking the last couple weeks/months but I thought I read that these problems have been solved.

i am trying to link both accounts of a friend of mine together, everything works as supposed but for both accounts it just loads (saying it may need a few mins for synchronizing) and then it stops and stays disconnected without any error messages.


how is the Status on the linking? Should it work, am I just too impatient?


EDiT: Update for anyone interested, Stadia connection just worked. But I had to click on the connect button and wait several times for it to turn green. Hoping that Steam will do too. But apparently I am not making any mistakes in the process.

Comments

  • Second update:

    it now worked.

    with some minor kind of Progression loss (the grade got reset from Iridescent I to Ash IV; hopefully my friend doesn’t kill me for it) and the saved/done daily’s that got saved are replaced by new ones to do.

    there might be some character level Progression loss. Not sure on that one. But all characters are there..