I have this problem after the latest small update, during the game (after a few minutes) I disconnect from the host. Progress and progress are saved as they are, but the game cannot be completed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have this problem after the latest small update, during the game (after a few minutes) I disconnect from the host. Progress and progress are saved as they are, but the game cannot be completed.
I had this bug 4 times in a row. It always happened when I downed a dead on hook survivor. I was playing Freddy on ps4 pro.
Edit : 5 times in a row. This time when I downed a survivor for the 1st time with Freddy