Pinhead crashes

I’ve noticed a bug where pinhead and the survivor glitch and the bug only happens when I’m on the last survivor I tried to stop them from opening the gate and the game glitched and disconnected me from the host it’s happened ever since I purchased the hellraiser dlc

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I crash as pinhead every game. In the end game. Very late in the game. Every game

  • Played 5 games with pinhead, Each and every single time I get to the last 2 people my killer stops and crashes, I get the blood points but no rank progress or anything. It gives me the "You have been disconnected from the host" which makes 0 sense because when I play other killers or survivor I don't disconnect... so its not my issue its DbD's issue idk what's going on but please fix this ASAP its very annoying and I tried everything. and the FAQ gives me 0 help.

    image.png


  • Pinhead games crash right as the game is about to end then proceeds to disconnect me and not award me anything. Time well spent.

    text.txt


  • Pinhead has also crashed at least 10 games I’ve played. I even got that but in the PTB where you can’t take the chains off you, then 10 seconds later, the match ended itself and I was stuck in the game right at the exit gate.

  • Same thing happening to me, trying to play Pinhead but every match gets cut short :(

    Was hoping there would be a quick fix for it this morning when the SBMM was released but I suppose it hasn't happened yet.

  • Went to close the hatch with 1 survivor remaining and as soon as I tapped the space bar, the game crashed, exited to the welcome screen of the game, didn't give me any BP from that game, and I got a 5-minute penalty.

    DeadByDaylight.log


  • @GL1TCH494 said:

    Pinhead has also crashed at least 10 games I’ve played. I even got that but in the PTB where you can’t take the chains off you, then 10 seconds later, the match ended itself and I was stuck in the game right at the exit gate.

    @FisixJuke said:

    Pinhead games crash right as the game is about to end then proceeds to disconnect me and not award me anything. Time well spent.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C6HIYG5WLZDJ/text.txt

    @magic8919 said:

    Went to close the hatch with 1 survivor remaining and as soon as I tapped the space bar, the game crashed, exited to the welcome screen of the game, didn't give me any BP from that game, and I got a 5-minute penalty.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/40HXUDS45QF5/deadbydaylight.log

    We all share a similar issue. When we get to the mid-end post game state in our match all of us tend to disconnect. Idk why this is I had a few theory's with some of my friends and they said it could be the anti-cheat but I don't think it is. Idk what this is but I think we all agree DbD needs to look into it and fix it ASAP. For me its when I press space bar to hook or pick them up when its the last survivor then I get "You have been disconnected from the host" error and I tested this 5 times in a row between the 2 days and I get 4k's and once on the last survivor (Sometimes 2) it just crashes... very fun...

  • Another thing to add to this When playing Pinhead a lot of Pallets and Gens on different maps are invincible and you cant kick them. On top of that for me using the perk ( FRANKLINS DEMISE ) does not drop the box when I hit a survivor with it