Cross progression purchase unavailable

I linked both of my steam and stadia accounts. I usually play on steam. That said, I already purchased some DLC on Stadia. Until now, I could use those DLC on Steam without any problem (it's just that if I closed my session with a character bought on stadia, when I relaunch the game, I have another character selected by default, no big deal). But today, my characters are locked, I cant play em on steam. but they kept their level. Here's some pictures as proof.

20210908170516_1.jpg 20210908170518_1.jpg 20210908170518_2.jpg 20210908170519_1.jpg 20210908170529_1.jpg 20210908170530_1.jpg 20210908170531_1.jpg 20210908170531_2.jpg 20210908170532_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • For information, Stadia version have the same problem : can't play with steam purchased content

  • there is a temp fix for steam atleast, go attempt to buy an owned character you currently have locked, buy through steam, let it load the steam overlay and back out of it, your characters should return till you reload anyway

  • It worked. Thank you