So this is it right?
No more bully squads for the average player with sbmm?
I can finally play other killers without having to deal with clickity click morons I just ignore and tunnel someone else even harder?
No more bully squads for the average player with sbmm?
I can finally play other killers without having to deal with clickity click morons I just ignore and tunnel someone else even harder?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
in theory, yes
According to the News section, SBMM is now live.
So to butcher an old Jedi saying: May the fog be with you.
NEWS | SKILL-BASED MATCHMAKING ENABLED INDEFINITELY — Dead By Daylight