Easy-anti-cheat error 10011(2)
Computer/Steam
When I'm launching the game with easy anti cheat i get the error code "10011 (failed to launch the game: error 2)" since a few updates. I litteraly can't play the game anymore.
Tagged:
Pending
Computer/Steam
When I'm launching the game with easy anti cheat i get the error code "10011 (failed to launch the game: error 2)" since a few updates. I litteraly can't play the game anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try Repairing EAC
Go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat)
Run the EasyAntiCheat.exe
Select Dead by Daylight
Then Click "Repair Service"
If that didn't work:
Click "Uninstall"
Locate the Dead by Daylight folder and delete the EasyAntiCheat folder by going on Steam (Right Click on DbD / Properties / Local Files / Browse)
Then Click "Install" and then Verify the Game files (Right click on DbD on Steam / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files)