Framerate issue (PC)
I've been stuck at playing DBD at 30 fps for as long as i can remember, but when the pinhead dlc update was released, i've been able to play at 60+ fps and i'm not sure why or how. However, just a day later, i'm stuck at playing at 30 fps again. Because of this, I believe it's more likely, the issue with the fps has something to do with the game itself instead of something to do with my PC. I just don't get it because literally ever other person i've seen play dbd on PC has been able to run it at perfect framerate.
Oh well, even though it was only for a short time, I really enjoyed feeling like the game was actually playable...
Comments
and freeze frame for me in the last chapter. (it never happened to me before)
cyberpunks runs better than this!