Hit through pallets since new update
Did anyone notice a massive amount of hits during pallet stuns? Is hit validation disabled?
Did anyone notice a massive amount of hits during pallet stuns? Is hit validation disabled?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What i noticed is you can't stun killer from the side you drop the pallet, if you're both on the same side, the hit connects. Pallet Stun Range is still ridiculous if players are on opposite sides of the pallet tho.
Yeah I know of the terrible change (nerf) of reverse stun, btw I'm talking about regular stuns where the killer is on the opposite site, I have been getting hit every single time during a correct stun where the killer couldn't hit me. This is happening since the new update only