My way of playing has changed unfortunately

I used to be excited with each new patch but now it has me thinking better get my daily killer and survivor daily asap. The inadvertant DCs from any number of bugs is just getting annoying...look at pinhead doing it right now.

Even now with more bugs being discovered with the hellraiser patch ,my thoughts are better get that last trapper match in before sbmm takes him away

On the plus side no more sweaty teams versus the other 10 killers I haven't touched🤔

Comments

  • Last 4 or so chapters have been an absolute mess to be honest. I get BHVR fixes any issues possible but I've played since 2016 and I'm having a hard time remembering if chapters were ever so broken at launch. It mostly started with The Twins and performance and other issues felt like they skyrocketed but maybe it's always been this bad and I just didn't notice it until recently.

  • @Dustin said:

    Last 4 or so chapters have been an absolute mess to be honest. I get BHVR fixes any issues possible but I've played since 2016 and I'm having a hard time remembering if chapters were ever so broken at launch. It mostly started with The Twins and performance and other issues felt like they skyrocketed but maybe it's always been this bad and I just didn't notice it until recently.

    No, I feel the same. It looks like the foundation of the code is just collapsing as of late.

    I get that coding is hard, don't have experience with it myself, but every patch the last year has had issues where it just broke the game for a week or even weeks to months. I mean, how long is console broken now, at least 2 months until the last patch yesterday which apparently fixed a few gameplay bugs (like DH lag, haven't tried it out myself yet).

    But now people are reporting that playing pinhead just disconnects your game. How is that even possible?

  • Its really hard for me to enjoy the game anymore. Playing different games helped a bit but I was looking forward to this chapter just to be disappointed yet again

  • They keep biting off more than they can chew with their arbitrary 3-month chapter release schedule. They have got to slow down and work on the health of the game before throwing more on the plate.

  • @Dustin said:

    Last 4 or so chapters have been an absolute mess to be honest. I get BHVR fixes any issues possible but I've played since 2016 and I'm having a hard time remembering if chapters were ever so broken at launch. It mostly started with The Twins and performance and other issues felt like they skyrocketed but maybe it's always been this bad and I just didn't notice it until recently.

    Every chapter after the twins has been broken in some way but they prefer to keep pumping out content on their spaghetti code than to fix there game.

    Take the rest of the year and fix it instead of pumping out new chapters and cosmetics.

  • I'm having a lot of fun with Pinhead, I think they did an amazing job with him.

    With that said, the server issues have me kind of baffled. It's a shame that every new major update seems to be taking a dump on this game. I really hope they can somehow improve this in the future, even if it means revamping some of their code or so, no idea what could actually help.

    I am happy they worked on Pinhead and released him, but I really would like to see one chapter reserved for this game's health.