Scariest Killer (pt. 4)
Final Round of voting. (open until 10/9/21)
BTW, please consider sharing this poll so I can get more complete information.
Final Round of voting. (open until 10/9/21)
BTW, please consider sharing this poll so I can get more complete information.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Although Oni and Executioner are both really good contenders in the fear department, Myer's coldness, surprise attacks and imposing "shape" wins it.
Now, if only the devs would do the right thing and swap the noise he makes when stunned with Ghost Face, he would be perfect.
I would have voted Oni if he wasn't so hot
Micheal Myers is now officially DBD's scariest killer. thanks to everyone who voted!