Dc issues
• Platform - PC (Cross play)
• Description of the issue - I had multiple games where i picked people up and i get disconnected. i think they are dcing and that makes me dc with them
• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - play pinhead and try to pick up bodies, this might be in the other user control or maybe pinhead having issues with certain characters (nea and feng)
• How often does this occur -4 times in last 2 hours
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
I've played 5 games (all pinhead) so far and the lobby has crashed every time, never happens when I play spirit or any other character. every single game and sometimes not only when I pick up bodies, one game i tried to teleport to lament and was met with a black screen and server crash. really sad because he's so fun
@Ovennn - He is pretty fun but these crashes are hurting my spirit to play him.