Two very annoying and game breaking Legion bugs happening right now. :(

Got back into DBD again after a 6 month break to pick up my favorite killer again after the new patch, only to encounter two bugs in my first 3 games back.



  1. I have no idea how to recreate it, but it happened to other streamers/content creators as well. If you get stunned by a pallet while starting frenzy, you will be stuck in frenzy. Meaning you cannot down anyone, and I do not believe you apply deep wound either. So you literally cannot down anyone and the game becomes unplayable, the only way to get rid of it is to get pallet stunned again. But good survivors like the ones in my game, recognized I had it and abused that. So they just did not stun me, so I was stuck just injuring and accomplishing zero. so I just gave up and DCd. This is GAME BREAKING and needs to be fixed ASAP.
  2. It seems to be random but it happens once to multiple times a game, where while in frenzy your FOV shrinks/lowers so you cannot see as far. Its not game breaking but makes it harder to see when chasing especially in tall grass/corn or around super tight loops. It is very annoying


Just felt like making this post and hopefully someone with power or influence can read it and forward it to the devs. This killer is already c-tier at best and these bugs do not help at all.

Tagged: Mod

Comments