Extremely dark shack?
Is it just me, or is the shack normally this dark. Like I couldn't even see the corner locker when I was standing in front of it. Maybe I just haven't played on a farm map recently.
Is it just me, or is the shack normally this dark. Like I couldn't even see the corner locker when I was standing in front of it. Maybe I just haven't played on a farm map recently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's rotten fields right? Pretty sure that shack has been like that before.
Yeah it was rotten fields. I guess its its been a while since I rarely get any farm map that isn't rancid abattoir.