Looking for people to play
I'm looking for more people to play with, I'm a casual gamer just looking to chill with a little sweat. I am always down to play!
I'm looking for more people to play with, I'm a casual gamer just looking to chill with a little sweat. I am always down to play!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey! I’m on regularly, I’m not god tier at the game but I always try to have fun empireangel98 #3a1b I’m on PS4
I was a rank 1 survivor before MMR became permanent, I don't play all day every day but I am on frequently from the hours from *8:00 pm - 10:30 pm*
My steam name is *IamNizzy*