can't pick up survivor in haddonfield if they hug the fence
As you can see in the video, I simply hit him and I can't pick him up, he didn't move from the fence because he could tell I couldn't pick him up.
Tagged:
Pending
As you can see in the video, I simply hit him and I can't pick him up, he didn't move from the fence because he could tell I couldn't pick him up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me earlier today too!
so annoying...
I just posted a thread about this, unfortunately it's not just Haddonfield. It also happened to me on Badham.
yay the bug was fixed and it is back, yet again another fixed bug making a return, typical BEhaviour