New Pinhead update broke the game!

First I would like to say I am saddened by the news that there will be no survivor for pinhead. That being said something is seriously wrong with this new update. Cannot play a full game with pinhead. Says the same thing every time and it says it no matter what and you can never end the game correctly. If you would like to see what I’m talking about go to Smores Shenanigans on YouTube it’s there under DBD

27ED3D7F-4378-4FE1-8E83-4D7860F07D52.jpeg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Had a similar issue. Players were in a Chain Hunt, I went to pick up the Lament Configuration as a Dwight, the moment I interacted with it, the game froze and the game kicked me to the main lobby. Presumably, all survivors as well as the killer experienced something similar as the lobby appeared to show the killer had DC'd.