Pinhead host disconnected during match
8 games straight playing against the killer pinhead, I have lots my rank and lost my offerings due to matches disconnecting when like two Gen's are left. Something needs to be done here. This is BS.
8 games straight playing against the killer pinhead, I have lots my rank and lost my offerings due to matches disconnecting when like two Gen's are left. Something needs to be done here. This is BS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same! I'm on ps5 and playing as pinhead lost out on 3 pips already
Im on ps4 and it just happened again. Im so pissed at this game right now.