[Pinhead] Devs, why are you afraid of buff the killers? It is super bug and weak.
We gave our feedback in the PTB and the devs have not paid attention, they have passed a large part of their community and streamers that give life to their game.
What is the purpose of a PTB? To do this, do not do PTB and do what you want.
The killer has come out very buggy and too weak, are we going to have to wait for the developers to collect DATA for ... 3 months? No, this does not need to wait 3 months, this needs to be improved next week in the 5.3.1 or 5.3.2 as much.
I try to be consistent and express how I feel when I see this killer. But the power has no consistency, the chains are super useless in many places on the maps, there is no benefit when using the chains, all the power is very rare, it could have been something more worked and something innovative with the chains, but ...
Currently this power, with the random chains, is not going to be a good power.
I can only say, I hope the devs work on their bug fixes and BIG CHANGES, because this killer needs more than just a Buff.
Greetings,
Comments