Pinhead.

Well last night I achieved the Nurse Adept and today I achieved the Pinhead Adept, which is why all the killer adepts complete them 100%.

But there is a problem...

I don't know why its power makes me interesting and at the same time super fun, it's like the only thing having a killer that handles chains and I thought that Pinhead would work with the Lament Configuration as a weapon and in them you could throw a chain making the survivor go towards you, but the problem is his entire power.

First the chains should be stronger, 1, 2 and 3 chains should not come out with only 3 shots, they should be more difficult to break and more difficult to release.

As for the Lament Configuration, its Aura should not be seen from so far for the survivors, in one of my games after achieving its adept, I had teleported to a survivor and once the countdown of the chains began, I they had taken the box even with its pink addon. Which my negative point about this part of his power is that the survivors deny Pinhead to gain power even if he is charging.

Which should for me, that it appears when the chains start and that his aura is visible to the survivors when they are at a distance of 32 meters from her.

My expectations for Pinhead was for him to be a Tier A killer, but his power is pitiful as a base kit.

Comments

  • I think survivors should not be able to the lament from so far. They should have to worry about the hunt and be actively paying attention to where it could be.