5 Games in a row failing to load trying to play as Pinhead.
Is it this bad for anyone else? I am just going to have to take a break and wait for them to fix this.
Is it this bad for anyone else? I am just going to have to take a break and wait for them to fix this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. It seems to be an issue with pinhead.
I played several games today with no issue, but then the last 3 games all had DCs and me getting DC'd as well. So yeah, I guess we just got pretty good job so far'd