Crash after initial video

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Either allow or skip the intro video

Step 3 : Watch game lag on the DbD logo

Step 4 : Crash

Additional information

I just bought this game today. I have reinstalled it, disabled my NVIDIA overlay, the Steam overlay, and reset my graphics setting.

System info:

Processor   AMD Ryzen 5 5600G

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060

Installed RAM   16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)

System type   64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition   Windows 11 Home

Version   21H2

Installed on   ‎7/‎30/‎2021

OS build   22000.176

Experience   Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.176.0




DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.27.33.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.28.45.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.31.30.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.34.57.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.40.48.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.42.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.44.15.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.50.07.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.07-21.57.20.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I would like to point out that, even after the 5.2.1 patch. The ticket that was opened on your support site was closed. I did as the e-mail said and responded to reopen the ticket but haven't received any sort of reply. Ticket # 830669

  • Still crashing after 5.2.2