Lost Already Unlocked Character's
PC issue
I bought the Survivor Expansion Pack on steam and when i reopened Dead By Daylight i had the new survivors but i lost 1 survivor (Laurie Strode)
and 1 killer (The Hag)
I dont know if this is a known issue or not but i the only way to reproduce this is to buy the pack and see if you lose characters? i also dont think i can get them back with out re buying them.
UPDATE: after one day the survivor and killer had both become reacquired at some point when i was not in game. this took about one day after this was originally posted


Comments
Yes! I lost Leon, Jill, Nemesis, and Jeff because of this. Glad I'm not the only one with the problem
Me aswell! I just lost Clown and Spirit
same thing for me ๐
I lost way more than that, 7 survivors:,(
I lost 10 killers and 1 survivor but it's an easy, if not sightly time consuming, fix on Playstation.