Pyramid Head bug
When using the Rites of Judgment attack, the sword has a considerable delay when buried in the ground and feels super uncomfortable.
A demo video below uploaded by me.
https://youtu.be/QDrdQKWC_7E
Tagged:
Pending
When using the Rites of Judgment attack, the sword has a considerable delay when buried in the ground and feels super uncomfortable.
A demo video below uploaded by me.
https://youtu.be/QDrdQKWC_7E
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a very important bug, I hope it's gonna get fixed soon because it massively changes what you can do with Pyramid, as a Pyramid main.
I did a report also, but I didn't know that someone else made one much before than me, sorry for the duplicate.