I lost access to dlcs i owned before

On todays new update i noticed im not longer able to play a few survivors and killers that i owned before. this really sucks since i bought just recently a skin for feng and now i cant play her anymore?!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • same thing happening to me on pc

  • I noticed that Legion was grayed out for me even though I own that dlc. PS5

  • @kisfenkin said:

    I noticed that Legion was grayed out for me even though I own that dlc. PS5


    On playstation, go to the store page and add to library. Freddy gave me 2 options, one to rebuy and another to add to library. I had to do this with about 10 killers and Ash Williams.

    It's quite a bad bug that happens. What worries me is what if it takes demogorgon off if the bug hits again after stranger things has gone.

  • Same for me my killers and survivors are gone. And now asking me to repurchase them again